Ed Brady is a tenor and bass drummer who first marched with the Sons of the American Legion (SAL) Squadron 73 drum and bugle corps in East Orange, NJ in 1938. He served in the United States Marine Corps from 1943 to 1946. After World War II, he joined the East Orange Post 73 corps, then the Orange Wildcats Post 190 drum and bugle corps. In 1950, he moved to Hawthorne, and played in the drum line until 1959. He has been a member of the Caballeros’ Alumni Association since 1977, serving as secretary since 1993 and treasurer of the Alumni Corps and Alumni Association since 1996. He has marched in the flag section of the Caballeros Alumni Corps since 1994. He has been singing with the Caballeros Alumni Chorus since 1985, serving as treasurer the entire time. He served as secretary of the Great Alliance of Seniors (GAS) in 2000/01, and was on the GAS reunion committee for four years. He is adjutant of Hawthorne American Legion Post 199.